Selecting a firm to guide the design and construction of your company’s work environment requires careful consideration, for your selection will influence the productivity of your business, now and into the future. At Kiesland, we use our strengths to build your advantage.
- Over 30 Years in Business In an industry where credibility and reliability are essential, Kiesland is deep-rooted, so you can be assured of continued longevity and the expertise gained over the last 33 years.
- The Kiesland Team Many of the people assigned to your project have been with Kiesland most of their careers. We work hard to identify and keep the best in the business because employee loyalty translates to a better finished product.
- A Consultative Approach Building, remodeling or expanding a facility is a crucial business decision. The project needs to work now, but importantly it needs to work into the future. At Kiesland, we consult with you, exploring with you how your business operates so we can suggest solutions that create an efficient working environment, now and into the future.
- A Custom Approach Each project is treated as unique, not cookie-cutter. That means that the finished project meets your specific needs, with solutions that bring efficiency to your business.
- Custom Design Through solid relationships with specialized architects, Kiesland brings to each project an architect best-suited for that particular job.
- An Open Approach At Kiesland, we keep the lines of communication open. Key personnel are always available to you, but we also take a proactive role in communicating with you. We recognize that it’s your project, so we keep you informed at every stage. And if problems occur, we are straightforward in dealing with you – and solving the problem.
- Full-Time Supervisor on Every Job Our bid always includes a full-time supervisor on every job because your job is our priority. Keeping it on-time, on-budget and on-target requires careful supervision. Many of our competitors don’t take that extra step, but we believe that your satisfaction is worth the extra effort.
Ask our clients about us and here are some of the comments you will hear:
- They have genuine concern for their clients.
- Keeping to the agreed deadlines is as important to Kiesland as it is to their clients.
- Kiesland is staffed and experienced to handle the complex projects, not just the simple ones.