Building Your Vision, Every Day
Innovative thinkers who leverage creative solutions
The Kiesland organization was founded in 1981 in Hamilton, Ohio by Jay F. Antenen, Jr. Initially the company focused on industrial design/build and development. The company partnered with the City of Hamilton to develop the Standen Industrial Park (1987) and, later the 400 acre Kiesland Business Park (1989-2002). Subsequently other major developments were completed in Monroe, Ohio, Sharonville, Lebanon, SE Indiana and Richwood, KY. Through this growth, Kiesland gained a reputation as a leading design/build construction organization in the Cincinnati market.
In 2002 the company (Kiesland, LTD) was purchased by Richard L. Hughes, formerly VP of Operations. Recognizing that business conditions were changing for local developers, Kiesland moved toward a primary focus on providing construction services which include General Contracting, Construction Management Services and Consulting. In 2012 the company was re-named Kiesland Development Services, LLC to better reflect our service based business model.
Kiesland has been an exclusive ButlerBuilder™for over 20 years. The affiliation with Butler Manufacturing allows us to bring a systems approach to our clients that saves time and money. We are able to offer a variety of unique solutions and services that are backed by the largest and most reputable building systems company in the world.
In recent years, Kiesland has focused on developing our internal capabilities through significant investments in people, training, technology and equipment. We continue to build the company emphasizing great service, positive customer involvement and mostly, providing a facility that delivers an exceptional return on investment for our clients.
We are passionate about constructing facilities that enable our clients to reach their highest potential
As our tagline says, “Smarter Thinking, Smarter Building,” we commit to you that we are:
Innovative thinkers who leverage creative solutions that brings your vision to reality
- A Consultative Approach Building, remodeling, or expanding a facility is a crucial business decision. The project needs to work now, but importantly it needs to work into the future. At Kiesland, we consult with you, exploring with you how your business operates so we can suggest solutions that create an efficient working environment, now and into the future.
- A Custom Approach Each project is treated as unique, not cookie-cutter. That means that the finished project meets your specific needs, with solutions that bring efficiency to your business.
- Custom Design Through solid relationships with specialized architects, Kiesland brings to each project an architect best suited for that particular job.
Proactive communicators, partnering with you throughout the process
- An Open Approach At Kiesland, we keep the lines of communication open. Key personnel are always available to you, but we also take a proactive role in communicating with you. We recognize that it’s your project, so we keep you informed at every stage. And if problems occur, we are straightforward in dealing with you – and solving the problem.
Construction experts who bring together a team of diverse resources
- Over 30 Years in Business In an industry where credibility and reliability are essential, Kiesland is deep-rooted, so you can be assured of continued longevity and the expertise gained over the last 33 years.
Dedicated, adaptable, problem solvers who manage big and small issues
- Many of the people assigned to your project have been with Kiesland most of their careers. We work hard to identify and keep the best in the business because employee loyalty translates to a better finished product.
Using our disciplined approach that ensures quality, on-time and on-budget execution
- Full-Time Supervisor on Every Job Our bid always includes a full-time supervisor on every job because your job is our priority. Keeping it on-time, on-budget and on-target requires careful supervision. Many of our competitors don’t take that extra step, but we believe that your satisfaction is worth the extra effort.
Meet Our Team
Richard L. Hughes
Join Our Team!
At Kiesland, we are always looking for great talent to join our team.
As a Kiesland employee, you are offered excellent working environment, benefits, and the opportunity to advance.
If you’re interested in making a difference, we’re interested in you!