Discover the Parjana® energy-passive groundwater recharge system. Parjana® provides extensive consultation and a complete site analysis to make sure that its self-cleaning, maintenance-free, cost-effective EGRP® system is the best way to solve your water problems.
This cost-effective breakthrough technology removes water from the subsurface soil around your property and returns it safely to the groundwater flow through the power of natural forces. It’s a permanent fix that comes with a 25-year warranty!
EGRP® (Energy-Passive Groundwater Recharge Product)
- The EGRP® is a patented breakthrough innovation that manages surface and underground water in an eco-friendly and sustainable way. The EGRP® system is installed underground and after its period of acclimation distributes water evenly and horizontally by reactivating all the micro layers along each EGRP® length. It accelerates infiltration of water during rainfall and provides moisture during dry moments, thus creating an equilibrium point.
- An EGRP® is a 1 1/4″ diameter tube with 5 open chambers, varying in lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 40 feet. Each EGRP® is installed vertically into the ground with a cap 2 feet below ground. Solutions are custom designed utilizing a series of EGRP®s in varying patterns and depths. The EGRP®s are powered entirely by the natural combination of gravity, hydrostatic pressure, and vacuum; therefore, does not require electricity or fossil fuel to function.
The EGRP® system, we can help you:
- Eliminate leaky basement walls and moldy basements
- Waterproof your foundation
- Prevent wet basement floors
- Get rid of musty smells and mold
- Eliminate soggy lawns and flooded yards
- Prevent cracked and damaged driveways