Republic Expands Court Street OfficesFebruary 7, 2020
We salute the Urban Search and Rescue Ohio Task Force 1!!April 3, 2020
To all Clients, Subcontractors and Employees:
Employee and customer safety is always the #1 priority at Kiesland. As the Coronavirus concern continues to evolve, our health and safety focus requires heightened diligence. We recognize there are now cases arising in our area and thus seek to answer questions about how we are working to minimize the impact of COVID-19. Therefore, we want to make you aware of steps we are taking in the interest of health and safety during this time.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials.
- We continue to serve our customers without disruption.
- We are restricting face-to-face meetings where possible and will expand or reduce those restrictions based on CDC guidelines. Be assured that we remain committed to all project stakeholders even if communication is limited to electronic means for a brief period.
- Supply chains – are holding up thus far. We’re still receiving basic locally-sourced construction materials as well as specialty items from outside our region.
- Subcontractors – continue to work with us to staff the projects. To date, all scheduled work continues as planned.
- We are requiring our employees to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines if they are symptomatic.
- We are encouraging all customers and employees to take advantage of the guidelines and safety tips provided by the CDC and WHO:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Keep away from others that are sick
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state's public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
We will continue to communicate and make necessary adjustments as this situation continues to evolve. Please see the following resources for additional information and best practices:
Please feel free to reach out to myself or anyone on the Kiesland team as needed. Everyone here understands the critical nature of working together during this time and managing issues proactively. We are available 24/7 to discuss concerns or address specific situations that come up. Stay well. Take care of yourself and others.
Richard L. Hughes
Kiesland Development Services
11651 Lebanon Rd Cincinnati OH 45241
Office 513.554.1200 Ext. 1
| fax 513.554.1207
| Kiesland Website